Ojcow National Park in Malopolska, created in 1956. It is the smallest of the Polish national parks. This includes Pradnik Valley, part of the Saspowska Valley and adjacent parts of the Jurassic plateau. There are gorges to a depth of 100 m, karst valleys, caves and terraces and cones, but some of the most interesting objects are rock formations (pol.ostance), for example Hercules’ Club 25-meter (82 ft)-high limestone column) and the White Hand. In the park there are about 700 caves that formed through the karst water activities, including Cave Short, Dark, Zbojecka, Krakow, White. Some are available for tourist sightseeing. Other monuments in the park include: the ruins of a medieval Castle in the Ojcow, the late-Renaissance castle in Pieskowa Skala, chapel "On the Water", hermitage blessed Salomea on Grodzisk, the Museum of the Ojcow National Park. Park is very biodiverse; over 5500 species reside in the park, insects, birds. Mammals include the beaver, badger, ermine, and 15 species of bats, many of which hibernate in the park’s caves during the winter.